英雄本色 (1995年電影)
1995年美國電影
此語錄沒有列出任何參考或來源。(2016年7月18日) 維基語錄所有的內容都應該可供查證。 請協助添加語錄的原始出處以改善這篇語錄。無法查證的內容可能被提出異議而移除。 |
《英雄本色》是派拉蒙影業公司於1995年出品的一部戰爭片。
語錄
編輯威廉·華萊士
編輯- "We all end up dead, it's just a question of how and why."
- 我們最終都會死,問題在於怎麼樣死和為什麼而死。
- "It's all for nothing if you don't have freedom."
- 如果沒有自由,一切都是空想。
- "Go back to England and tell them there that Scotland's daughters and sons are yours no more. Tell them Scotland is free. "
- 回去告訴整個英格蘭,蘇格蘭兒女不再是他們的臣民,告訴他們蘇格蘭是自由的。
- "Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade all of that from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take away our lives, but they'll never take our freeeedoooomm. "
- 是啊,戰鬥,你們也許會死。逃跑,你們就會活下去。至少能活一陣子。但是你們願不願意用從今往後的全部歲月去換取一個機會,只有一個機會,回到這裡告訴我們的敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走——我們的自由!
- "Every man dies, not every man really lives."
- 每個人都會死, 但不是每個人都真正活過, 他們的靈魂早已死去, 只是行屍走肉.
馬爾科姆·華萊士
編輯- "Your heart is free. Have the courage to follow it."
- 心靈是自由的,鼓起勇氣隨心飛翔!
對白
編輯- William Wallace : I love you. Always have. I want to marry you.
- 威廉·華萊士:我愛你。永遠都是。我要娶你。
- William Wallace : FREEEEE-DOMMMMMM.(FREEDOM)
- 自由萬歲……
- William Wallace:Not nearly as beautiful as you
- 威廉·華萊士:那裡很美,但是你更美。
- William Wallace: Every man dies, not every man really lives.
- 威廉·華萊士:每個人都會死去,但不是每個人都曾經真正活過。
- William Wallace: Why do you help me?
- 威廉·華萊士:為什麼幫我。
- Princess Isabelle: Because of the way you are looking at me now.
- 伊莎貝爾:因為你看著我的方式。